· The people we serve deserve the highest quality treatment available. Modalities include promising, best and evidenced-based practices.
· Every family has goals and a vision full of hope, promise and success.
· Every child has potential. Every child and family has strengths that must be used in the treatment process.
· Children belong in families.
· Relationships are the key to successful treatment.
· Trauma changes the brain, but the brain has the capacity to heal.
· We are committed to employing staff that are professional, well trained, competent and passionate about their work and to supporting them completely in the very difficult work that they do with our children and families on a daily basis.